New RF Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

~NP~

5 Year Member
dwright27 said:
I like it! I'm wondering where to put a tile or rock in my tank.. I worry about the stone getting too hot and burning his little tootsies! Your little guy looks nice and comfy. I got one of those weather station things too but the humidity readings seem to be rather.. off. I put it in the tank right after I sprayed, and about an hour later it said the humidity was only at like 35%. And that's in the wet end! Mine is a different brand from yours, how are you finding yours?

Mine works great i have mine on the supposed cool end the temperture there stays around 78 to 82 and on the hot end around 85 to 90. i only put the tile in when i feed so it is never in the tank for long periods o the time. i have pebbles spread all over to file his nails down.

Beck said:
Hmmm, good point. Do you have a thermometer monitoring the cool side? What exactly is high 70's?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using TortForum mobile app

Oh I see in the pic its 78F. Do you keep a temp gradient Mainey? What do you like your cool side at?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using TortForum mobile app

yes i have a thermo it stays around 78 to 82 degrees. im working on getting a thermostat so i can put the lights inside the tank to regulate it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.