New outdoor inclosure

Lexitacos

Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
I know its far from perfect but i just finished making the old back deck my dad tore down into platos outdoor inclosure. Any feedback if i need/should fix anyting please let me know!! I just wanted to show it lol (one of the hiding spots is slightly under the stairs, where plato is in the pic) 20210714_114311.jpg20210714_114317.jpg20210714_120059.jpg20210714_120105.jpg

DoubleD1996!

Memphis
Looks great, but they might try to climb on the board and go through the netting/fencing with ease. You could try maybe stacking more boards on top, but Russians have a decent vertical. The best thing you can do is observe the animal. The first thing they'll do when entering a new environment is try to find a way out, and once they do, their relentless man. They remember that same spot and always go back.

Lexitacos

Michigan
Looks great, but they might try to climb on the board and go through the netting/fencing with ease. You could try maybe stacking more boards on top, but Russians have a decent vertical. The best thing you can do is observe the animal. The first thing they'll do when entering a new environment is try to find a way out, and once they do, their relentless man. They remember that same spot and always go back.
LOL yep!! Ive let him in there a few times while i was out observing and doing some finishing touches, today was his second full day out with occasional supervision and he did great, too tiny to get out even when hes trying his hardest?

DoubleD1996!

Memphis
LOL yep!! Ive let him in there a few times while i was out observing and doing some finishing touches, today was his second full day out with occasional supervision and he did great, too tiny to get out even when hes trying his hardest?
Nice