New Outdoor Enclosure

CamposIII81

I just build this new outdoor enclosure for my torts. There are two edible plants and I plan to put more. There's two water spots to cool down in. Three logs to lay in the sun and a hide out spot. I was wondering if it would be okay to leave them in there over night I would just cover the top just in case it rains. Also, if you know of any more edible plant I could buy from Home Depot or Lows please let me know.
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1404083581.486595.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1404083598.038804.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tortoise Forum

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
OH, USA
Look very nice but it does need some more plants! Daisies are great, hibiscuses, spiderplants, petunias, geranimums and most other grasses. Are those hides big enough for them? As long as it doesn't too cold at nigh (below 60 is a no-no) and as long as it's just a light sprinkle and they have good places to find shelter.

CamposIII81

Look very nice but it does need some more plants! Daisies are great, hibiscuses, spiderplants, petunias, geranimums and most other grasses. Are those hides big enough for them? As long as it doesn't too cold at nigh (below 60 is a no-no) and as long as it's just a light sprinkle and they have good places to find shelter.

Thanks for the plant tips. I'll look into them. The hide outs are big enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tortoise Forum