New One Coming Tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
NJ
So.....I have had this frilled dragon that I have been trying to rehome. Just want my torts. So I have had this guy asking about it and asking about it and nothing. I relisted on craigslist for adoption fee or trade for tort and the same guy emailed me and he has a russian. Sent me pics looks real nice. Don't know if it is a boy or girl yet. I am getting the enclosure ready and I am psyched! He is really happy too, so we both made out. I will post pic later! Disregard my previous post on another thread that stated that after last week I was not getting any more torts. I must have been having a moment!

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
You both made out!!! Sounds naughty! He he he!!!!!

:p

No but really, glad you are both coming out happy! Good luck, and can't wait for details on your new one!!!

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Well Kelly - what ever it takes! LOL

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
ok - here are some pics. He looks very different in coloring than the ones I have. I was not sure it was a russian. Tell me what you think and the sex.
DSC07496.jpg

DSC07498.jpg

DSC07497.jpg

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
Love the coloration Dee. Very light and creamy looking. Im gonna guess boy, is there a noticeable hook on the end of the tail? I cant tell from the picture.
Does his skin have an overall pink look to it or is that the lighting in the pics???

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
I did not see a noticeable hook. And in comparing to my male and female he is right in between. But I was leaning toward the male side also. And yes his skin is a really neat pinkish red color. Not where it looks iritated or anything but just a neat color. The guy has had him for 3 years. Someone gave it to him when they found him walking down the street. He vetted him and the vet guessed he was in the neighborhood of 7 years or so. So, he thought he was about 10 now.

barbie69

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Ohio
That is some beautiful coloring on him or her!! Congrats on the new addition:D!!
I must need to go for walks more often if there is a chance someone is going to hand me a beautiful tort:rolleyes:! lol

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
OMG that coloring is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love him!

Iluvemturts

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
South Central WI
I'm gonna say girl....just cuz everyone knows I cant tell a male from a female to save my soul LOL:p
She doesn't have the hind scute that comes down to protect the males frome getting their winker bitten off by rivial males.
Regardless the sex, the little he/she is still a cutie:cool:

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
At least your batting a 1000 Tracy ;)

You have a young male. :)

Danny

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hey consistency does count Tracy! Pretty coloring!

Status
Not open for further replies.