New Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, CA
I am very excited to announce that we have 4 new additions to the TFO Mod Team. For various personal reasons, some of our existing mods haven't had as free time to spend online. As a result, we've been running VERY lean as far as mods go. We were way overdue for bringing on new volunteers and I apologize for that.
We should be back on track now though. These 4 individuals are already great assets to the TFO community and I know they will be great additions to our existing Mod Team.
Please afford them the same respect you would give me. They are 100% volunteer and they are here for the love of the hobby - not to ruin anyone's day.
Please welcome Jaizei, Wellington, Tortadise, and mctlong to our fantastic team of moderators.
I would like to thank all 4 of you for donating your time to making TFO a better place.

ScottishFish

5 Year Member
Scotland
Congrats on Mod Status Guys!! Im sure you will all be invaluable assets to the forum!!

1 Eastern Hermanns Tortoise 2.5yo

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to you fab four! I'm very glad to be able to share and spread around all the agita!

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Orange County, So Cal
Thank you to the additional Fab Four! And thank you ALL volunteer moderators for doing this and helping us members. Tortoises and turtles everywhere are grateful too, I am sure, because now their keepers can be less clueless. Knowledge is power! : )

mctlong

5 Year Member
SF Valley, SoCal
Thanks! I love TFO! Its more than a forum. Its a community. Everyone here has been very supportive of me and my tortoises. For that reason, I am very happy to volunteer my time and help out in any way I can to keep this site running. :)

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Congrats, what excellent choices! I will be on my best behavior:):p

Tortus

5 Year Member
Maryland
Congrats!. I just saw wellington's mod status and was like, cool. I know she spends a lot of time here helping people.

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Congrats!

Life is good

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Im sure they will all do a fine job as the others before them have. Since we are on the topic of moderators does anyome know how dmmj the cap. is doing

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California

WillTort2

5 Year Member
Thanks for the great work including past, present and future. As a frequent browser and occasional poster I commend all the hard work from all the people that provide this excellent forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.