New member!

Robie

Location (City and/or State)
Virginia
Hi ! I'm Robie and the owner of a female sulcta named Morla,we live here in Virginia,we have bought a shed for wintering but I need advice for fencing and how to construct the heat box . Pics will come soon

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
WTTC night owl!
You've landed on the only spot your girl will ever need....but now she needs for you to read and read a LOT....but it's about turtles so it's good reading.

I'd suggest you begin with the Care Sheets for your girl. I've read most of them here and you will learn stuff, promise....even I learned stuff and I'm old. LOL

The talent level on this forum is far above any other, period........that said, talent isn't also nice and cuddly about how they relate information so remember to wear your thick-skin sometimes and never forget, no one here wants anything but for your girl to thrive.....

jeff

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome.
Read Tom's night box threads. He gives details on how to build and heat it.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Welcome Robie and Morla, how old is Morla?How long have you had her?

Robie

Virginia
WTTC night owl!
You've landed on the only spot your girl will ever need....but now she needs for you to read and read a LOT....but it's about turtles so it's good reading.

I'd suggest you begin with the Care Sheets for your girl. I've read most of them here and you will learn stuff, promise....even I learned stuff and I'm old. LOL

The talent level on this forum is far above any other, period........that said, talent isn't also nice and cuddly about how they relate information so remember to wear your thick-skin sometimes and never forget, no one here wants anything but for your girl to thrive.....

jeff
Thank you so much,I've kept reptiles all my life,Morla is 25 this year.....she is currently with my ex wife ( in great care) what I'm doing is I'm preparing her home here in the country! I have a large shed coming soon ,but in the shed I know I must build a box that will keep her warm in the winter,I've known sulcatas to roam around in winter with snow on them! Anyway,thank you all for your input I'm very happy to be a member!

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Hi and welcome,
Tom's nightboxes are widely used. Sometimes the construction pics don't show on some of the threads about building them but maybe @Tom himself can point you in the right direction.