New Leopard tortoise group!

teresaf

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Port Charlotte, Florida
Such a stellar husbandry result.
High praise since she was yours... That's what happens when you have somebody who knows how to breed/incubate/raise them and somebody who knows how to raise them the rest of the way... PROOF...Hot and humid works people!

Peliroja32

Biloxi, Mississippi
High praise since she was yours... That's what happens when you have somebody who knows how to breed/incubate/raise them and somebody who knows how to raise them the rest of the way... PROOF...Hot and humid works people!
Yes! And thanks again @Will for the very well started babies. They are awesome and pretty (as my daughter says, lol)

Peliroja32

Biloxi, Mississippi
Update on this crew, Rosy is by my foot, selena in the bucket, and pinky pie has been changed to Pi due to ahem...behavior, is on the chair.

And thats Rosys face 20190925_171417.jpeg20190925_172947.jpeg20190925_170547.jpeg20190925_170912.jpeg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Will is now @Kapidolo Farms

Why are you alerting Will? Are the tortoises from his group? If so, that's pretty exciting for me because Will's leopards started there life right here in my incubator!

Peliroja32

Biloxi, Mississippi
Will is now @Kapidolo Farms

Why are you alerting Will? Are the tortoises from his group? If so, that's pretty exciting for me because Will's leopards started there life right here in my incubator!
Oooofff yeah its been a looong time since i have been on here lol.
Yes they came from will. I believe they were early august 2017 group.

turtlesteve

10 Year Member!
Those are some fantastic looking leopards.... impressive growth for only 2 years.