New-ish! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

HannahVictoriaxo

5 Year Member
Hi! :D I'm new-ish to the forum!
When I say new-'ish', I mean ive made an account before but lost the password/didn't use it often!
I own two male hermanns tortoises, my eldest one is 8 years old, my youngest one is about 7.
One of my males is going to a new home soon, because he and my other tortoise don't exactly see eye to eye anymore..
I am 17 years old and live in England, and have owned my tortoises for about 5-6 years!
I study animal care, management and welfare in college, in hopes of eventually becoming a vet nurse!
I have owned pets all my life, but my tortoises were my first pet I paid for all by myself, I saved up over a whole year to buy my first Tortoise, and I adore him. Even though he bites me and humps my feet. :-S hehe. :')

- Hannah.

Attachments

• image-1635647539.png
    image-1635647539.png
    272.9 KB · Views: 12
  • image-954237699.png
    image-954237699.png
    293.1 KB · Views: 10

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
WELCOME BACK :D. Don't loose your password and stop by more often. We also like pics:D

HannahVictoriaxo

5 Year Member
wellington said:
WELCOME BACK :D. Don't loose your password and stop by more often. We also like pics:D

Haha! I'll try not to lose it this time! :p

Thanks for the welcomes! :')

- Hannah.

Zamric

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
The Crystal Unicorn
Welcome Back!

I understand lossing one of a pair because the now longer see eye to eye. We had to re-home a 7 year old Sulcata when our 8 year old was caught slamming him into a wall and cracking his shell! WalkingRock was only about 35lbs back then!

Status
Not open for further replies.