new home needed for NE OH female redfoot

berlin12

5 Year Member
My girl needs to find a new home. She has been with me for 6 years, so she's maybe 7-8 years old. She's had regular veterinary care and is well-socialized: she goes for daily walks in the summer and hangs out with me indoors during the winter. She is currently living in a very basic 7'x4' wooden enclosure which a new owner is welcome to have if you'd like - it is a beast, however, and you'll need a truck to get it home.

She is a lovely girl, and I want her to have a great life. I'm not looking for any money for her, but I will need to know that she is going to a serious and experienced redfoot home. She loves to be fed by hand, and though she will self-soak as needed, she loves a warm daily bath. She has been handled and spoken to every day for the last six years, and I'm certain that she would be sad without regular human contact.

I have approximately one million photographs of her, taken from when she was just a wee thing of 3" up to today, when she's nearly at 7". I will be happy to email them to interested parties. She has minor pyramiding and is on a diet of fresh greens and veggies, with regular additions of Mazuri chow and those famous red sticks. She adores blueberries and cherry tomatoes.

I will not ship her, so unless you are willing to drive to the Cleveland area, this will have to be a local adoption. If it is at all helpful, I will happily drive a reasonable distance to deliver her to a fantastic home. I have a few months of leeway, so there is no particular urgency in my quest to rehome her, and I will hold out until I find the right situation for her. She is safe and healthy with me until we find her a new place.

I will respond to all email questions just as quickly as I can. Thanks for your interest.