NEW HEAT HIDE FOR RF HUT #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
After work today had to “build up” a heat box for the new hut. I use these in all my large huts , providing an extra comfort zone and a constant “higher heat” then the ambient room temperature. Made from some old doors “ box type” construction with the entire lid hinged for easy accesse for maintenance and head count. A quick graffiti with some Krylon and help from Mother Nature …
The electrical for these boxes I make myself using ceramic housings mounted on a 14 gauge piece of sheet metal ( for fire protection and radiant of heat) using a 12-3 wire….all hooked up to a GFI. I use CHE 150 watts. I still need to add a few trim pieces , but ran out of light ….urgh .. These new weird hours! The " Box itself is 2'x4'x42". With the new huts floor space 49Sf. .....not a bad crash pad 4 sure~ :p
hyhide.jpg
hyhide1.jpg
hyhide4.jpg
hyphide5.jpg
hyhide3.jpg

JD~:)

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southwest Washington
OK, you make your decorations sound quick and easy.
Now, I think you need to have a class for the rest of us to learn! We can come, spray cans of Krylon in hand!

I love the idea of a warmer hide box within a shed.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
lynnedit said:
OK, you make your decorations sound quick and easy.
Now, I think you need to have a class for the rest of us to learn! We can come, spray cans of Krylon in hand!

I love the idea of a warmer hide box within a shed.

Come on Down' ...( my best Bob Barker voice) Shakin' v^v^ those cans! :p

JD~;)

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
BodaTort1 said:
Lol that is so inappropriate yet so funny!!! Shake'm ladies!!

Ha Ha .....I was talking bout them "Krylon Spray-Paint cans" .....

v^v^v^shake v^v^v^shake v^v^shake ....:p

muffinjenn

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Euless TX
I love how you go that extra step in making things beautiful even in places you don't have to! Brilliant, and I love it! **start's shakin my can of krylon looking around for things to decorate**

~Jenn

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
muffinjenn said:
I love how you go that extra step in making things beautiful even in places you don't have to! Brilliant, and I love it! **start's shakin my can of krylon looking around for things to decorate**

~Jenn

Why Thanks Jenn ,
“ Beauty is in the Eyes Of The Beholder”…….Happy Painting!

JD~:shy:

Status
Not open for further replies.