!New enclosure!

Robivens

Location (City and/or State)
Columbus Ohio
Great!!! I looked into them prior to purchasing the tegu. He is in a aquarium and a custom wood/plexiglass is ready for the next growth spurt.

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
Great!!! I looked into them prior to purchasing the tegu. He is in a aquarium and a custom wood/plexiglass is ready for the next growth spurt.
I just like how many size options there are for a really doable price! I have seen ppl use them for tegus as well, just get gorilla tape to tape off all the port holes really well lol

nicoleann2214

NY
I just like how many size options there are for a really doable price! I have seen ppl use them for tegus as well, just get gorilla tape to tape off all the port holes really well lol
Yes it works really good, I was watching YouTube videos on them and they seem to be pretty reliable. I love mine! And my tort is so much more active

nicoleann2214

NY
Hey guys! Just got my gro tent in, and got it all set up. What do you think? The humidity is only rising and I’m hoping my tort is as happy as I am! I know the water dish isn’t ideal; i am going to get the circular one. If you have any suggestions please let me know. shout out too @Chubbs the tegu for the enclosure help, and @Tom for his help and info!
@Maro2Bear