New Destructive Sulcata Picture

Warren

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Balto. MD
Tortoise??? I was talking about the jerk who used the last of the T-paper and didn't put up a new roll! ;)
Maybe that why he knocked over the toilet, he seen a roll behind the toilet and was trying to get it so he could clean up after himself.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
OMG! I am so dumb I didn't notice that..cracked me up...but now I noticed there's no water mess...possible set up photo???
I wondered about the no water too, but maybe it happened during the night and was all leaked away by morning. My toilets are both screwed down into the floor, and I notice that toilet doesn't have any screws. But maybe that's just the kind it is. At any rate, I can see it happening. They're such steam rollers!

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
I wondered about the no water too, but maybe it happened during the night and was all leaked away by morning. My toilets are both screwed down into the floor, and I notice that toilet doesn't have any screws. But maybe that's just the kind it is. At any rate, I can see it happening. They're such steam rollers!
I liked it so much I put it on FB...

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
Based on my new toilet I installed late last year I think it is very possible it is a real photo. A flexible waterline with some extra length would stay attached. As far as water spilled it is very surprising how the new toilet use so little and keep so little in the bowl. And the the floor bolts-they make them so that they can be flexed and break so as to not fracture the toilet and create sharp edges. No matter what it is very representative of what to expect from a sulcata!