New DBT !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonathan512

5 Year Member
I just got my new DBT in the mail !!! check him out :). I made an unboxing vid if u wanna c him moving around . http://youtu.be/2rHZTPJlfZI

photo-47.jpg

photo-48.jpg

He's healthy and active and very young ,only about an inch ^^

the pics show a size comparison to one of my caramel hatchlings

Julius25

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
France
Thanks for the video, i like watching unboxing videos, it'a always a great moment when you receive a new tort.
They are very nice :)

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Middle of nowhere
did you end up keeping the other one in the video?

I made an unboxing video for carl but forgot to put it on youtube... I'm gonna go do that now :)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I think DBTs are my favorite of the water turtle group. The other one is rather interesting.

jonathan512

5 Year Member
Julius25 said:
Thanks for the video, i like watching unboxing videos, it'a always a great moment when you receive a new tort.
They are very nice :)

im glad u like it :D i do as well ,i thought it would be fun to do my own so thats what started it

Jacqui said:
I think DBTs are my favorite of the water turtle group. The other one is rather interesting.

Theyre my favorite as well ,theyre so outgoing and personable turtles . Thanks thats my Caramel pink :)

futureleopardtortoise said:
did you end up keeping the other one in the video?

I made an unboxing video for carl but forgot to put it on youtube... I'm gonna go do that now :)

I still have it but he/she is sold . im going to wait a couple weeks to ship it so not to send it back to back on another plane trip lol Kool u should post it so we can watch!

t9dragon said:
What is the other turtle?

The other turtle is a Caramel pink albino . i have more videos of them on my channel if u want to c them swimming around . Thanks everyone for the complements and comments!

Status
Not open for further replies.