Need To Rehome My Russian Tortoise (TX) FREE

avfarrar

Location (City and/or State)
Texas
Hi everyone. I would like to adopt out my male Russian tortoise, Urkel. He was given to us several years ago by someone in the family. In the last few months I've realized, as I have been researching to better his care, and weighing that with my commitments, that I can no longer take care of him as he needs and so I would like to adopt him out to someone that will love him as much as I do! I live in the Central Texas area. I don't want to ship him. I would prefer to give him to someone experienced in tortoise care, and I am willing to travel a ways to have him in a good, loving home:<3:. Thanks and please let me know!

I will post some pictures of him also.

avfarrar

Texas
Here are some pictures of Urkel:

avfarrar

Texas
Sorry I am having some trouble getting the pictures to post. It's not giving me the option to upload :confused:.

Father Zimbabwe

Austin, TX
Hi, I live in the Austin area and would love to take him in! I can drive out to you or we could’ve meet up somewhere.

Last edited:

avfarrar

Texas
Hi, I live in the Austin area and would love to take him in! I can drive out to you or we could’ve meet up somewhere.

Awesome! I replied to the message you sent me in conversations. Been really busy this week, sorry I hadn't replied yet.

Angelap-7

Rehoboth
Hi everyone. I would like to adopt out my male Russian tortoise, Urkel. He was given to us several years ago by someone in the family. In the last few months I've realized, as I have been researching to better his care, and weighing that with my commitments, that I can no longer take care of him as he needs and so I would like to adopt him out to someone that will love him as much as I do! I live in the Central Texas area. I don't want to ship him. I would prefer to give him to someone experienced in tortoise care, and I am willing to travel a ways to have him in a good, loving home:<3:. Thanks and please let me know!

I will post some pictures of him also.
Is this available?

avfarrar

Texas
Not anymore. My tortoise was rehomed back in October to a good home.
Thank you for asking though! :)