Need to rehome Male & Female Russians ASAP

Rianne

Location (City and/or State)
The Villages, Florida
Need to find a caring home for my tortoises. Both purchased from pet shops. Female (8 inches) I’ve had 5+ years, She laid infertile eggs this year. Male (6.5 inches) is much younger, I’ve had him 3 years. Both very healthy, great eaters housed separately. Also need to re- home a 3 yr old male eastern box that has a dented shell. Was found newly hatched by a dog and raised in a cage in a window. Poor care and lack of vitamins caused the shell to cave downward the last 1/3 of his shell, but is an aggressive eater and is healthy. After 1.5 years of care he seems to be doing quite well.
I am needed out of state to care for my terminally ill mom for an undetermined amount of time and have no one that could care for my torts.
I live in The Villages, central Florida and can drive part if not all the way to a new home. No fee - just promise a good life for them .
if interested please email. ( [email protected]) must leave by August 2

DoubleD1996!

Memphis
Need to find a caring home for my tortoises. Both purchased from pet shops. Female (8 inches) I’ve had 5+ years, She laid infertile eggs this year. Male (6.5 inches) is much younger, I’ve had him 3 years. Both very healthy, great eaters housed separately. Also need to re- home a 3 yr old male eastern box that has a dented shell. Was found newly hatched by a dog and raised in a cage in a window. Poor care and lack of vitamins caused the shell to cave downward the last 1/3 of his shell, but is an aggressive eater and is healthy. After 1.5 years of care he seems to be doing quite well.
I am needed out of state to care for my terminally ill mom for an undetermined amount of time and have no one that could care for my torts.
I live in The Villages, central Florida and can drive part if not all the way to a new home. No fee - just promise a good life for them .
if interested please email. ( [email protected]) must leave by August 2
I sent an email

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
We're in the process

Don’t forget to come here for help or any questions!!
Thank you again for being able to adopt these guys.
I would have taken them but I’m in NJ.
I just want a. Really happy life for them.
I hope they bring you much joy!!!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️??????

DoubleD1996!

Memphis
Don’t forget to come here for help or any questions!!
Thank you again for being able to adopt these guys.
I would have taken them but I’m in NJ.
I just want a. Really happy life for them.
I hope they bring you much joy!!!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️??????
I keep a group of Russian tortoise, but thank you