Need to Re-home My Russian Tortoise Fast

maggiefbryant

Location (City and/or State)
Illinois
Hello! I recently took in a Russian tortoise for a coworker who was suppose to be moving to another state. Well she never ended up moving but now I am and she does not want him back. He is very sweet. I was told he is about 6-7 years old. She didn't have a UV lamp for him so I bought one. He needs a loving home who can take care of him properly. He does need his beak trimmed. But otherwise seems completely healthy. (Honestly I don't know much about tortoises. I did tons of research when i got him and that's the whole reason I knew about him needing a UV lamp)

calejo

5 Year Member
I am looking for an older male like this for my two girls! Would you be willing to ship to Colorado and how much as you asking?

Billna the 2

Smoaks sc
Hello! I recently took in a Russian tortoise for a coworker who was suppose to be moving to another state. Well she never ended up moving but now I am and she does not want him back. He is very sweet. I was told he is about 6-7 years old. She didn't have a UV lamp for him so I bought one. He needs a loving home who can take care of him properly. He does need his beak trimmed. But otherwise seems completely healthy. (Honestly I don't know much about tortoises. I did tons of research when i got him and that's the whole reason I knew about him needing a UV lamp)
Would it be shipped?

Erikk15

Rhode Island

Can you ship to Rhode Island?