Need to find someone to adopt CA Desert Tortoise

JohnnyB65

Location (City and/or State)
Southern CA High Desert
I may have to move out of CA and I don't know anyone who can adopt him. I really don't know how to go about this and I'm hopping I can find a responsible person in the Southern CA High desert. I've had him for 10 years and he is used to hibernating outside every year.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
I may have to move out of CA and I don't know anyone who can adopt him. I really don't know how to go about this and I'm hopping I can find a responsible person in the Southern CA High desert. I've had him for 10 years and he is used to hibernating outside every year.

Hi....what can I do for you? :)

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California

I have spoken to another Forum member and there is a possible adopter with that member :)

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
It would absolutely be my pleasure to give that guy a good home. I'm 52 years old and I probably have about that same amount of experience. My mom hatched desert torts when I was a kid.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Give me a call if you would 714 726 5415 my name is Ed. I've hibernated tortoises before, hatched about 200 redfoots. If you would call me please
Thank you

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Give me a call if you would 714 726 5415 my name is Ed. I've hibernated tortoises before, hatched about 200 redfoots. If you would call me please
Thank you

Uh Ed, I privately gave your phone number.....well, so it would not be publicly posted :)-