Need to find home for my two Russian tortoises

Location (City and/or State)
Saint Augustine, Florida
We are unable to provide our Russian Tortoises with a outdoor enclosure or a bigger enclosure which they greatly need. We would appreciate it if anyone could help us by adopting them. They are very friendly and healthy. I think one is a female and the smaller one a male. We live in St. Augustine, Florida.

TC Tortoise Camp

Stuart
We are unable to provide our Russian Tortoises with a outdoor enclosure or a bigger enclosure which they greatly need. We would appreciate it if anyone could help us by adopting them. They are very friendly and healthy. I think one is a female and the smaller one a male. We live in St. Augustine, Florida.
I’m in Stuart, FL. Could meet you half way.

Saint Augustine, Florida
Do you have room in your backyard for a tortoise enclosure? Right now unfortunately they are in separate aquariums. We let them run around in our very small backyard. Unfortunately it is to small for tortoise enclosures and we are surrounded by live oak trees. We planned to move to the country but my husband lost his job.

TC Tortoise Camp

Stuart
Do you have room in your backyard for a tortoise enclosure? Right now unfortunately they are in separate aquariums. We let them run around in our very small backyard. Unfortunately it is to small for tortoise enclosures and we are surrounded by live oak trees. We planned to move to the country but my husband lost his job.
I have Treasure Coast Tortoise Camp. You can check out my Facebook page. I have several outdoor pens.