Need Pictures for Powerpoint Presentation

Status
Not open for further replies.

TORTOISEHOME

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I am doing a PowerPoint presentation on Radiated Tortoises at our club meeting in February and lost some of my pictures of my Radiated Tortoises.

Does anyone have some nice pics they can send me and allow me to use. I will give full credit for the pics in my presentations.

I am looking for pics that reflect their color, habitat and some pics of them in action eating.

Thanks

Please send pics to [email protected]

Please include Name and City/State so I can give credit to your.

TORTOISEHOME

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I have a question for Radiated Experts....

They are known as Sokakes in their natural land. What is the correct way of saying this word?

"So - Cakes " or "So cacas"

Anyone??????

gummybearpoop

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Well, I think Sokatra is pronounced so kah trah so sokake is probably so kah kee (So cocky! LOL)

gummybearpoop

10 Year Member!
Arizona
emysemys said:
Well, I think Sokatra is pronounced so kah trah so sokake is probably so kah kee (So cocky! LOL)

Yvonne,

I agree with you. haha

TORTOISEHOME

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Thanks everyone. It is amazing how much I have learned personally on Radiated's by doing research. I have a couple of my own, but they are just a couple years old. Not to many experts on them.

Thanks Again .

gummybearpoop

10 Year Member!
Arizona
MONGO said:
Not to many experts on them.

There aren't too many, but there is a decent amount. It depends on what you want to know. Then, there are people who have research data and thousands of pix and they took in Madagascar but they aren't sharing because they are going to do something in the future with them. There are some past/present private keepers (Zovickian, Motlow, Heidecke, Bailey, just to name a couple) , some zoo institutions (Bronx, Gladys Porter, Brownsville) , organizations like BCC & TSA, and researchers like Leuterick, Pedrano, etc.

MONGO said:
It is amazing how much I have learned personally on Radiated's by doing research. I have a couple of my own, but they are just a couple years old.

How do you like keeping them? You should post pics sometimes of them.
A few of mine have been growing really fast during the winter - so, I can't wait to see how much they grow in the summer!

Status
Not open for further replies.