Need Help with Pictures of setups

Status
Not open for further replies.

TORTOISEHOME

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
In the next month or couple months, I am going to be putting together a page on my website, www.tortoisehome.org with pictures of aquatic habitats and land turtle/tortoise habitats to help others see what they can do to their own to better thier habitats or add more features. With this, I need all your help. I would like to ask if you all can take photos of your habiats from all different view points and close ups of anything important so I can share them with people. This also allows me to show people who dont have turtles or tortoises what they need to do in order to have one from the many rescues we get. What I need is clear digital photos that are not out of focus and that are not copyrighted, so they must be your own photos. Along with this, I need to have your full name, location ( City/State ) and type of turtles/tortoise within your habitat. I will give everyone credit for thier photos unless you ask me not to. If you would like more info attached such as an email or phone number, I am more than happy to add that only if you request it. If you are doing aquatic pictures and have live plants, names of the plants would be awesome. I also will be putting together a binder to take to events and shows as well for people to see what it takes to have them properly cared for. Please send them to me at [email protected]. Thanks -Kevin

www.tortoisehome.org
find us on facebook - The Tortoise Home

TORTOISEHOME

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
wellington said:
Have you checked out the enclosure thread on this forum?

Yes I have, but....I technically cant use them without people authorizing the use of them so it is easier for me to put this request out rather than replying to each and every thread.

Utah Lynn

5 Year Member
MONGO said:
wellington said:
Have you checked out the enclosure thread on this forum?

Yes I have, but....I technically cant use them without people authorizing the use of them so it is easier for me to put this request out rather than replying to each and every thread.

I posted, today, one of mine. You're welcome to use it if you like. The fall and stream lead to a small pond. I have 2 Western Painteds and a Yellow-bellied Slider out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.