Need help deciding on new enclosure

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Oh yes! I filled up every crack in the fence with concrete and literally built a wall from concrete alongside. Now it’s definitely safe. Put some rocks under for good measure
Russians can climb fences.

Fish Breath

NY
Remember they can dig fast too and disappear before your very eyes.
5 feet in the ground, 30 feet above, all cracks SEALED with concrete, HOW COULD MY RT ESCAPE?! I literally watch his every step outdoors

Fish Breath

NY
5 feet in the ground, 30 feet above, all cracks SEALED with concrete, HOW COULD MY RT ESCAPE?! I literally watch his every step outdoors
Heck, I even SLEEP with him ...not the best idea but still! It’s basically a giant enclosure with no escape! I could even fill it with water and turn it into a pond! Actually...maybe I should...^evil laugh in the background^ oh wait I’m renting. DANG IT! Still, it’s like an empty swimming pool with the amount of concrete I put in.

Blastoise

5 Year Member
I don't think it will get over the fence. LOL do you live next to Trump's wall? Ive never seen a fence that big except in a baseball stadium. What I worry about is my tortoise s falling from my fence so I put concrete blocks around the bottom to prevent climbing.

Kim&Tim

The Netherlands
Oh yes! I filled up every crack in the fence with concrete and literally built a wall from concrete alongside. Now it’s definitely safe. Put some rocks under for good measure

You say you live in a rental, but were still able to build concrete walls etc in the small backyard you have. If you're able to build stuff apparently, isn't it possible to make an enclosure there?