Need BREEDER ALDABRA

pacific chelonians

Location (City and/or State)
SanDiego California
I have not exported in years but you do release the Aldabra's in the states are going to be much more expensive than were you are plus the export if I was to buy an adult pair here in the states it would run me 100k-200k just think about that

Tortohuat

Dki jakarta
I have not exported in years but you do release the Aldabra's in the states are going to be much more expensive than were you are plus the export if I was to buy an adult pair here in the states it would run me 100k-200k just think about that
Hii , im need baby aldabra if you have hatchling size you can export to here i’ll took it thanks

MEEJogja

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Indonesia
Hii , im need baby aldabra if you have hatchling size you can export to here i’ll took it thanks
There are many aldabras on the market here. No need to import. The price for a hatchling is 20-30 million IDR, around 1/5th the price of in the US before you even start thinking about shipping or customs tax.
Check the JLF (jual Lelang Fauna) App, or join some kura kura groups on Facebook to find sellers.
I'm guessing you are not seeking a new bloodline as you did not mention the locality/subspecies.