Need a home for 2.5 yr old sulcata, in Oklahoma.

Lizastarr

Location (City and/or State)
McAlester
I have been on here for a while. I have a 2.5 year old sulcata, Neo/Nia. I currently reside in mid east Oklahoma. Life has not been good and I do not believe I will be on this Earth much longer. She eats well, poops well but does have some pyramiding from my earlier stupidness.

I DO NOT want to advertise. I believed my granddaughter could care for here but thats a no go as she barely cares for her own animals.

Don't need a home immediately....planning on 1 year out.
She weighs just over 2 pounds...soaked 5-6 days weekly, goes outside 3- 4 x weekly, eats cactus pods, greens, kapidolo farms food, dandelions etc can

Has a green house over her wooden home.....all lights by Tom's specks.

Thanks

Attachments

• 20210210_114344.jpg
    20210210_114344.jpg
    479.7 KB · Views: 25

DoubleD1996!

Memphis
I have been on here for a while. I have a 2.5 year old sulcata, Neo/Nia. I currently reside in mid east Oklahoma. Life has not been good and I do not believe I will be on this Earth much longer. She eats well, poops well but does have some pyramiding from my earlier stupidness.

I DO NOT want to advertise. I believed my granddaughter could care for here but thats a no go as she barely cares for her own animals.

She weighs just over 2 pounds...soaked 5-6 days weekly, goes outside 3- 4 x weekly, eats cactus pods, greens, kapidolo farms food, dandelions etc can

Thanks
Sorry to hear the circumstances as to why you have to rehome??

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
So very sorry for whatever it is you are going thru
Be very cautious of new members that join only to get a free tortoise. They usually will just sell them.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

Thanks
I wish I lived closer so I could help. Try to keep a good frame of mind. I'm hoping for a good outcome with the tortoise. . . He looks great, by the way.

Sfolsom88

Collinsville

Thanks
Best wishes, if you haven't found a home for her I'd love to be considered. I'm near Tulsa.

Maddoggy

Vero Beach Florida
Sorry to hear the circumstances as to why you have to rehome??
Im also sorry to hear about the circumstance . I just rehomed an 11 in sulcata . I found the perfect match but it took some time and a little bit of money. I ran an add on kingsnake .com and I found a tortoise keeper to give my 11in male a 3200 sq ft home. They are out there . I think kingsnake costs $20 for30 days . That young tort is a very good candidate for adoption. Might be worth a shot God bless you and you tort