Neat Tort Art!

HappyHermanns

Location (City and/or State)
Rochester, Michigan
My husband and I found an artist at a local art fair over summer.. He does all sorts of different things but we were (and always are) in search of Tortoise art.. He had a few to choose from. The others were a little more twisted than this one. lol.. It isn't MY typical taste but it reminds me of what a Tortoise King Kong would look like. ha!

This artist is amazing.. I can't imagine where he gets his inspiration from!
We are going to ask him if he would do a custom rendering of our 3 tortoises (including our baby Vernie who just passed away)
@Gillian Moore this is the one I mentioned - really cool in a bit of a creepy way..hahaTort Drawing.jpg

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
My husband and I found an artist at a local art fair over summer.. He does all sorts of different things but we were (and always are) in search of Tortoise art.. He had a few to choose from. The others were a little more twisted than this one. lol.. It isn't MY typical taste but it reminds me of what a Tortoise King Kong would look like. ha!

This artist is amazing.. I can't imagine where he gets his inspiration from!
We are going to ask him if he would do a custom rendering of our 3 tortoises (including our baby Vernie who just passed away)
@Gillian Moore this is the one I mentioned - really cool in a bit of a creepy way..hahaView attachment 189472
Wow! That really is great. Thanks for posting.