ARE YOU ATTENDING THIS SHOW??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
there really arent that many overpasses, and 3 million miles of roads, and a big one occurs once every 20 years.... ill take my chances rather than having false warnings, and be stuck in traffic getting out of town, just to find my home flooded in year after year after year...

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I think I would rather have either hurricanes or earthquakes to tornadoes myself.:D However, just like every place has it's own special beauty, you pay the cost in other ways...like the weather. Nice that nature gives us such wide varieties of things to enjoy.

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Ventura County, CA
Well Jacqui, I have lived in So Cal or Nor Cal most of my life {40 + years} and I spent 5 years on the east coast; I'll take the rare Earthshakes that happen every so often here {with only 2 major quakes for all of those years} rather than the many hurricanes, t-storms and tornados that are on the east coast with growing frequency, lol.

And yeah, looking forward to meeting some peeps at the show :cool:
Purpod

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
ok this show is coming up soon.... can we get a headcount of who all is going... and lets confirm the time and place of the picture.

meeting place--- Inside the Event Doors
meeting time--- 12:00pm (NOON)

People going...

Saturday
Josh
spikethebest
101isthebest
Crazy1
sushisurf13
purpod
FGCinHB
anymore people??

Sunday
anyone?

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
The meeting place is the inside event doors - as opposed to the outside entrance doors Correct?

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
didnt you say this...

Noon sounds good to me. I'll see you guys about noon then at the inside event doors. For those who have never been there are lots of doors that you can enter to go into the Convention center.
Then you go to the ticket booth. then you will enter the inside doors that actually take you into the show. That is were we will meet if that works for everybody-at noon.

i dont care where we meet, i just want it to be known and clear to everyone.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Yes, Cory I did say that but I was making a point. As you said there are lots of outside entrance doors. So now your post #26 made it very clear. Thank you. Just don't want to miss anybody on a technicality :p

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Ventura County, CA
Count this Purpod Peep 'in'! I'll actually be cruising around the vendors earlier, so if you see a tall, old purpod-haired femur, that'll be me. I'll meetcha all at the interior dorrs at noon as scheduled! Looking forward to this ~

:D Purpod

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
hey guys. i am definitely planning on going to this saturday afternoon and i look forward to meeting you all! i will be wearing my TFO t-shirt (and yes cory, i will have yours as well). it'd be nice to have some TFO business cards or stickers printed up too but it may be too late for that...

agiletorts

10 Year Member!
San Jose, CA
Dang I thought I'd be able to go this weekend but something came up. Have fun you guys and please post some pictures.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Agiletorts, sorry you won't be able to make it. I'm sure pics won't be a problem ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.