• Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Mystery seeds from amazon.

Randy Micheals

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
British columbia
So I bought some seeds from amazon titled as tortoise safe dandelion seeds. Package arrived and I planted them (see pic 1).

As time has gone on, they are clearly not dandelion, but rather a wildflower mix of some kind, with a pair of flower species that I cant identify.

Any ideas to what these are?

Attachments

queen koopa

Las Vegas Nevada
So I bought some seeds from amazon titled as tortoise safe dandelion seeds. Package arrived and I planted them (see pic 1).

As time has gone on, they are clearly not dandelion, but rather a wildflower mix of some kind, with a pair of flower species that I cant identify.

Any ideas to what these are?
Yes for this reason I stopped buying seeds from Amazon. I ordered geranium seeds and got Okra. Yeah your seeds look like wild flowers & weed seeds. I tried putting the photos in my plant ID app and did not a get a match. I use the PictureThis app. Works quit awesome I feel. Think it just needs a better photo.

Randy Micheals

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
British columbia
Aha cosmos yes. Thanks Rosemary They are very Cosmo like. The same family at the very least.

Agreed the other smaller ones look a lot like marigold.

Waiting to see. At this pace I may end up potting them outside for the season!