my tortoise is sick...help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr_butterfly

5 Year Member
thank you very much angela for those links and this info =D they have helped me alot...

i thought of sharing some updates about my tort... she has become much better now...her edema is gone and she can even enter her front limbs and head into the shell normally :D she even looks way better than before. i have also added lots of changes to their enclosure...i changed it for the third time..this time i've added a good base of news papers and used some soil i had in a big pot at home..i knw the soil is not very deep enough but will try to find more...they seem like they kinda like their new home :)

as regard the diet, i've added arugula into the menu..the recovered one doesnt seem to like it as much as the other one does... but i sandwich it into small romaine lettuce pieces and feed them to her along with calcium supplements in the same sandwich way... and i made sure their new enclosure is mostly exposed to sun as they used to hide and sleep in the shade which drove me crazy! hope this helps their soft shell issue to get fixed :)

once again thanks everybody for your help...

will keep u posted if there are any updates :)

Status
Not open for further replies.