evin

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
manteca, Ca
i haven't been on in a while but i thought id throw some pictures up
reptile rack
P8060039.jpg

65 gallon with a leo at the bottom, 55 gallon with a russian in the middle, and two 30 gallons at the top one with a bearded dragon, one empty. i got an amazing price on this.
my table
P8060040.jpg

a baby sulcata at the top, a juvenile redfoot in the middle and a couple box turtles at the bottom

Meg90

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
WI
wow beautiful! I'd love to see closeups of each part of the table (like the inner parts of the enclosures)

FANTASTIC JOB!

evin

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
manteca, Ca
its harder since the sides are low but i spray the plants and bedding numerous times daily

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Ventura County, CA
Oh H*ll Yeah! You've got it like a pro, Evin! You said you got a great price on it, may I ask how much without being rude? Did you build the brown wooden one? I used to have a custom built cage for my 2 red tails, and it was a beauty too; looked just like a tall large piece of furniture, and was square in the middle of my livingroom ~

Yeah, that's sweeet, Evin. And yeah, like Meg asked, can we see close-ups of each individual enclosure?

Thanx for sharing, Bud ~
Blessings to all, Purpod

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Nice enclosures, Have you thought about putting a cover over part of the redfoot enclosure to help with the humidity. I used plastic lids from my storage tubs, it helped.

evin

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
manteca, Ca
purpod said:
Oh H*ll Yeah! You've got it like a pro, Evin! You said you got a great price on it, may I ask how much without being rude? Did you build the brown wooden one? I used to have a custom built cage for my 2 red tails, and it was a beauty too; looked just like a tall large piece of furniture, and was square in the middle of my livingroom ~

Yeah, that's sweeet, Evin. And yeah, like Meg asked, can we see close-ups of each individual enclosure?

Thanx for sharing, Bud ~
Blessings to all, Purpod

thank you, i got the rack from a local petshop. they sold the rack, 65 gallon tank, 4 30 gallons, 6 marine land biowheel filters rated to 60 gallons(which just clutter the garage) and 6 florescent light fixtures with bulbs for $100

the wooden one is homemade, and as soon as i get my hands on a camera i will take pictures of the inside.

jenrell23 said:
Nice enclosures, Have you thought about putting a cover over part of the redfoot enclosure to help with the humidity. I used plastic lids from my storage tubs, it helped.

thank you, sounds like a good idea i might have to give it a try

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Ventura County, CA
Wowerz, you really scored on that deal, Evin ~ sweeet!

Have a great one,
Purpod :p

jobeanator

10 Year Member!
northern new york
i absolutley love your setup you got evin. very space efficent too! i might have to do the setup you have for your tortoises!

chadk

10 Year Member!
Nice use of space. Love the setups. Might be on the small side. Hopefully the torts have access to a yard to explore and get some exercise now and then. And the beardie tank will be too small in short order. If you can somehow make the top 2 tanks into one - that would be ideal. Thanks for sharing!

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Very cool, the first picture looks like a pet store so it makes sense that you got it from a pet store! ;)
I LOVE the tort table!!

evin

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
manteca, Ca
chadk said:
Nice use of space. Love the setups. Might be on the small side. Hopefully the torts have access to a yard to explore and get some exercise now and then. And the beardie tank will be too small in short order. If you can somehow make the top 2 tanks into one - that would be ideal. Thanks for sharing!

thank you, they do have access to the yard during the day and for the size of the animals the space is pretty sufficient.

ChiKat said:
Very cool, the first picture looks like a pet store so it makes sense that you got it from a pet store! ;)
I LOVE the tort table!!

thank you for the reply

Status
Not open for further replies.