My Sulcata Tortoise Littlefoot

xMario

Location (City and/or State)
Germany
Very impressive! Is that is new enclosure or a new indoor grazing area?
His new enclosure but i guess that's just for the next 6 months since hes growing so quickly then I'm going to order a bigger greenhouse [emoji16] interesting for me was that he always tried to climb the walls after rearranging his old setup but as I placed him in this he directly accepted it and didn't touched the walls ones.. and I'm actually really happy that he doesn't try to go out cause I'm pretty sure he could destroy the foil with his little diggers if he wanted to [emoji28] [emoji217]

Reptilony

Location (City and/or State)
QC, CAN
His new enclosure but i guess that's just for the next 6 months since hes growing so quickly then I'm going to order a bigger greenhouse [emoji16] interesting for me was that he always tried to climb the walls after rearranging his old setup but as I placed him in this he directly accepted it and didn't touched the walls ones.. and I'm actually really happy that he doesn't try to go out cause I'm pretty sure he could destroy the foil with his little diggers if he wanted to [emoji28] [emoji217]

Cool so you bought two times all the equipments or you switched everything? Also what grass did you use and how long did it take to grow like this, what kind of light do you use, do you think it will stay like that? And what substrate is it growing in?