My Sulcata fart (*sorry) too much tonight!!

Fredkas

5 Year Member
Help! Who experience this?
It looks like my sulcata having too much gas inside of his body. He is farting 3 times, big and loud, in around 5minutes in his soak. What is happening? Ok as i am typing this, the forth coming. Sorry now is fifth (it is coming again) :eek::eek:

Fredkas

5 Year Member
Ok guys, as i press the "post reply" button i heard sound inside the soak tube. He poop out a stone "tuk" sound as the stone reach the bottom. Goshhh.. I will come out with pic and give some information about my tort background. He looks relax now

Fredkas

5 Year Member
"Dad, i poop out a stone. What is going on with me??"
20170121_200757-1.jpg

"This is the cause of being raised too dry when you are young. Now it comes out...
20170121_201204-1.jpg
you should relax, you will live a long happy life from now on." :D

Wow it is really a stone. I pressed it real hard, nothing.. Cleaned it, dried it, threw it to the floor, the sound was pebble-like, i pressed it towards the wall using my thumb, ok now it gave up :cool:
20170121_202357-1.jpg

Toro is my "end of May 2016 adopted" sulcata. The seller said he was born around feb 2016, he had obvious pyramiding hint when i got him. See how fast a stone can form. I am so relief it can pass, i even don't know whether Toro have it or not. I was imagined someday Toro will just get sick and when i found the cause, it was the stone, and there is no capable vet here. I think that thought is gone now :)
:)
Thanks all of members here who spend hours of time writing up all the valuable knowledge and keep reminding new tort keeper like me.