My stomache is on knots!!! ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kvoigt

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
South Dakota
I am sooo excited and worried!!! my hatchling is getting packaged up to be sent out to me right now.!!! i hope he has a safe trip im soo scared for him!! from texas to south dakota ! i do not think i will b able to sleep tonight

jesst

5 Year Member
Florida
Same here, my little girl is coming from doc as well. We cant wsit to meet her!! Hope everything goes well :)

DanaLachney

5 Year Member
Awesome!!! Don't forget to give him a good soak when u get him and post pictures!!!! What kind did u get?

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I am sure they will be fine for the both of you. It's amazing how they can be shipped like they are and come out like nothing happened. Congrats:D

Kvoigt

5 Year Member
South Dakota
lol i still dont think im gna sleep tonight very good lol i cant wait to see his cute little face!!!!!

tweeter

5 Year Member
NC
Updates? Pictures? LOL, everyone sleep well last night?

kibow

5 Year Member
southeast michigan
I'm in the same boat my tort is coming tomorrow. Can't wait for him to come. Did you get your tort yet? Pics?

Kvoigt

5 Year Member
South Dakota
no hes not here yet!!! but he is on a truck in town!! so any time now i shld get a bnock on the door!!

ShadowRancher

10 Year Member!
Columbia, SC
My little Sulcatas are coming tomorrow so im distracting myself by going to ikea today :) im sure I'll be too excited to sleep well tonight though...hope your little guy comes through ok!

Kvoigt

5 Year Member
South Dakota
HES HERE!!!! omg he(going with he for now) is the cutest little thing in the whole friggen world! i will post pictures in a few hours i have to go have lunch with my daughter at headstart today :p

yoda3106

5 Year Member
Kvoigt said:
HES HERE!!!! omg he(going with he for now) is the cutest little thing in the whole friggen world! i will post pictures in a few hours i have to go have lunch with my daughter at headstart today :p

So you'll become a regular on the forum then :p ha

jesst

5 Year Member
Florida
Kvoigt said:

Congrats!! My little girl came this morning around 10:15am. She is sooo tiny....only 38g!! Cant wait to see her sibling and the differences in them :D

Kvoigt

5 Year Member
South Dakota
yoda3106 said:
Kvoigt said:

So you'll become a regular on the forum then :p ha

oh trust me i am already a regular!!! i check my TFO befor my FACEBOOK!!!! lmao i will post pic as soon as i can...busy busy with the kids!!!

ok a cple pic b4 i have to dash off again!!! i will weigh him tonight!!

SANY3125.jpg

SANY3126.jpg

SANY3127.jpg

i put a rice heat pack under the water dish to keep it warm during the soak! worked perfect ok guys i will get back to you later!!

oh and ive already found him flipped over :/ omg im gna get grey hair for my bday!!! lol[/u]

jesst

5 Year Member
Florida
He is very handsome and i love the name :D i did the same thing with the heat pack when i got her out of her bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.