My snakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

natsamjosh

5 Year Member
Just getting into tortoises, but I have three snakes right now. Two are Jamaican boas (E. subflavus) and the other is the King of the Colubrids, an eastern Indigo. Here are some pics.

Thanks for looking,
Ed

This is Jack. He's 4 years old, and a little over 6' long now.
IMG_5673.jpg

IMG_5656.jpg

IMG_5655.jpg

IMG_4537.jpg

This is Cornelius, my male Jamaican boa.

IMG_5614.jpg

IMG_5604.jpg

IMG_5598.jpg

IMG_5283.jpg

An this is Jamba, my "orange phase" Jamacian boa female...

IMG_4310.jpg

IMG_4079.jpg

IMG_4596.jpg

IMG_5250.jpg

Len B

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
Hello Ed, Welcome, Nice snakes,nice pics. Jamba has great coloring, are you planning to pair up the indigo for breeding? Len

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Oh! I LOOOOVE the Indigos. I took care of a Texas Indigo for two years and a couple of friends have Easterns. I've always wanted one, but never "gone there".

I don't know the Jamaican boas, but they are definitely gorgeous. Thanks for the pics.

Cameron

10 Year Member!
Oklahoma
very nice man, they all look great. i'm not into boas at all, but i do like the looks of those jamaican boas; they look awesome!

natsamjosh

5 Year Member
??Len?? said:
Hello Ed, Welcome, Nice snakes,nice pics. Jamba has great coloring, are you planning to pair up the indigo for breeding? Len

Thanks everyone! Funny you asked, Len, just this past week I spoke to a fellow indigo owner about a possible breeding arrangement. I'm hoping that will work out, he has a really nice red-throat female.

Thanks,
Ed

T

Talarra

Wow do not think I have ever seen a Jamacian Boa before and those are beautiful. I love the color variation on them. Your indigo is great looking too.

Wendy

Status
Not open for further replies.