My Russian tortoise :)

tinkerbell1189

5 Year Member
Beautiful tortoise! I love his markings, they are quite unique. Reminds me of when I got my little guy, he was almost the exact size as yours is!

I like your ramp in your enclosure, just out of curiosity, what material is it covered in? Looks like it's got good grip

Mikechen123

Beautiful tortoise! I love his markings, they are quite unique. Reminds me of when I got my little guy, he was almost the exact size as yours is!

I like your ramp in your enclosure, just out of curiosity, what material is it covered in? Looks like it's got good grip
I used thick cotton strings wrapped around the board, my Tortoise loves climbing on it

Carol S

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Alta Loma, CA
Yes, I got her from you last year in July

She is gorgeous. Her shell is so smooth and beautiful. I can tell you have taken excellent care of her. I am glad you posted a picture of her. I really enjoyed seeing how she looks as a yearling.

Mikechen123

She is gorgeous. Her shell is so smooth and beautiful. I can tell you have taken excellent care of her. I am glad you posted a picture of her. I really enjoyed seeing how she looks as a yearling.
I can't wait for her to be full grown, she is now 4 inches

Oxalis

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
Aww, they grow up so fast! The shell does look very well cared for. :)