My RIP torts

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-P

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Coventry, England
When i first purchased Jerry and peewee, i was a stuborn person and didnt listen to Repticzone's care advice, because our old vey and petstore gave us the wrong care sheeet, and we thought it was correct cuz our old tortoise toby was just left in the garden all year round.

So anyway, by the time i got her care correct it was sadly to late, she become rather sick and got MBD and god knows what else, and her beak broke, her legs were sore. We had to have her put to sleep cuz she was suffering. I admit hands down! i was wrong, i was wrong to not listen to others.
Peewee had a lungworm so the vet says. And she died from siezures, and bubbley nose.

Heres some photos of jerry - she may of looked all "wierd" and unpleastant, but shes a lovely tort to have.:
jez62.jpg

jez52.jpg

jez50.jpg

jez24.jpg

jez25.jpg

And peewee:
pewe7.jpg

pewe21.jpg

pewe32.jpg

pewe28.jpg

Rees2

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Santa Cruz California
I don't think Jerrys weird he's beautiful to bad he died.R.I.P Jerry.Well at least Jerrys eating all the lettuce he can eat up in tortoise heaven.Peewee so small and cute.R.I.P Peewee.

T-P

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Coventry, England
Well jerry was actually a she, i loved her so much.
I still feel deep guilt from letting ehr suffer in the first place :(

Peewee apaprently was 2 years old, but she was TINY smaller than looi! and her shell was soft so i think she may have been a hatchling

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
sorry they had to go. :(
beautiful torts though

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Sorry you lost them and sorry they suffered. The thing is you did learn something from the whole experience, so they didn't die for no reason at all. Because of them, other torts will know a better brighter future with you or because of you sharing your knowledge with others.

Status
Not open for further replies.