My official p.pardalis leopard tort page

Slow and steady

Location (City and/or State)
S.E. Florida
Byron, great looking gals, and Tomboy's plastron is super cool. Stripes and spots and everything in between. Looking forward to watching that one.

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
Here is Addo and Karoo. My two juvies that originated from Rodriguez Chelonians. Another inch or two and I’ll be able to say what sex they are. Their growth slowed down some after being moved outside full time but now it’s kicking back in gear.

Here is Karoo
IMG_9075.jpgIMG_9077.jpgIMG_9074.jpg

Here is Addo
IMG_9073.jpgIMG_9079.jpgIMG_9071.jpg

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
Bahkita laid her second clutch last night. Only one egg is elongated like the first clutch. Fingers crossed I get a few successful ones.

IMG_9142.jpg

IMG_9141.jpg

Slow and steady

S.E. Florida
You also have one round one that's a little off-colored compared to the others. Maybe it's just the lighting or smudged dirt? I wonder if this means anything, I look forward to your update on these.

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
You also have one round one that's a little off-colored compared to the others. Maybe it's just the lighting or smudged dirt? I wonder if this means anything, I look forward to your update on these.

Yeh one is a hair different on the color. I’m not expecting great results for the first year of production so I’ll be happy with anything

MichaelS

5 Year Member
Florida Suncoast
Very exciting indeed Byron.

So what is your pure pp group looking like these days? How many males, females ( and how many are laying), undecideds? I guess I could go through this thread and count but I too lazy;)

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
Very exciting indeed Byron.

So what is your pure pp group looking like these days? How many males, females ( and how many are laying), undecideds? I guess I could go through this thread and count but I too lazy;)

Next weekend I’ll aim to do a breakdown of the group with pictures for your lazy self [emoji6]

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
So a dream come true today. I was able to acquire another adult PP female named Mary from my good friends in California that use to have Sierraview tortoises. They had raised Mary and a few other pp babies up over the last 6 years and decided to part with them. I was fortunate enough to get her!

I can’t express how satisfying this is for me. She’s a perfect addition to my young adult pp group and she will likely be producing her first clutches this year just like my other female Bahkita.

Here are some pictures of Mary and her enjoying her first days in south Louisiana.

IMG_9265.jpgIMG_9270.jpgIMG_9271.jpgIMG_9275.jpgIMG_9284.jpgIMG_9292.jpgIMG_9278.jpg