My new red footed tortoise.

saginawhxc

Location (City and/or State)
Saginaw, Michigan, USA
Yeah...you all know that Mike guy in Texas, right? He's the one who had to buy a new house because he needed more room for his tortoises! ...the one who had to sell his motorcycles in order to buy more tortoise food!...Yeah, that guy.
You sold motorcycles?! I'm not that dedicated to my torts...

Congrats on the baby!

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
You are all off topic...we need more redfoot photos! :p Also Eddy is a cute name, mine all came pre-named minus one, I hardly ever get to name pets.

saginawhxc

Saginaw, Michigan, USA
You are all off topic...we need more redfoot photos! :p Also Eddy is a cute name, mine all came pre-named minus one, I hardly ever get to name pets.
I agree on all accounts.

Last time I got to name an animal I named our cat "Cat" and forever had naming privileges taken away.

I guess that is also going off topic. I'm horrible at this.

Let's see some more pictures. I want a baby Redfoot so badly. I have to get my fix from this forum though.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Round Rock you say ? I'll have to map quest that . Selling my motorcycle hahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhaabbaba thats not ever going to happen . I told my wife today if I die you'd better take my gas tank off my bike and bury it with me . Ha ha . No kidding I'd take the bike to but it wouldn't fit in my box with me .

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Round Rock is 2 1/2 hours away from me . I'll have to hit you up next time I'm go to Austin TX. I'm sure my wife's roller derby will take us out there soon enough. But I get to meet Steven this weekend at Kelly's place . That's six hours one way by truck .

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
New Caney TX . About 20 minutes from downtown Houston.
I'm in Round Rock, just North of the Capital City. It usually takes us about 3-3.5 hrs to get to Houston. We take hwy 290, it's a pretty drive, but I'm sure there are other nicer routes. If you guys ever come out this way, stop by to say hi to us here:)

GingerLove

5 Year Member
That little red foot tortoise is adorable!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!! What a super duper surprise!! And Eddy's a cute name. And nice motorcycle @saginawhxc ! ;)

allegraf

10 Year Member!
Always fun to find them! My daughter found one on her birthday, best gift.