My new puppy!!! *pic heavy*

Status
Not open for further replies.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
CT
I loved all of the pictures!! You have a really beautiful dog!!

KimandKarasi

5 Year Member
Houston, Texas
Well thank you everyone :D I really do appreciate it!
And yes, I am happy with my new boyfriend. He shows me every day what it's like to actually be in love, not just "deal with someone" for six years, as my ex that took cookie's mother explained to me.... He is an extremely positive force in my life, and I wouldn't trade him with anyone in the world! I don't think cookie would either. ;P new beginnings all around, and I love this chapter of my life a lot more. ;)

And since I'm sitting in the yard with her right now taking a break before I have to go BACK to work.. (Two shifts separated by three hours today.) I'll put up two more of her :p she's got her serious face on... People at Petsmart tell me every time I go she's extremely obedient for her age. :3 that makes me happy!

4FA4AA31-A209-42E7-AD1A-231DD5BC02EA-456-0000005C7DDFBF97.jpg

2D0324CE-35D4-4375-AAEF-49780334E9F5-456-0000005C7456B1BF.jpg

gieseygirly

5 Year Member
Ohio
Awesome looking pup! The markings are incredible for a pit mix. I agree with some of the others - a different dog definitely snuck in.

KimandKarasi

5 Year Member
Houston, Texas
That's the thing, I know no other dog snuck in because she was an inside dog, our two other dogs were fixed, only my brothers min pin was able to... And he was pure bred, had papers and everything... (And no joke, he was at her constantly...) so I know the father, just not how she came out so beautiful ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.