My new box turtle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mky2k

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Central New Jersey
Just got a new box turtle! He's awesome. One of my friend's siblings has had him for a long time, but didn't want him anymore now. So my friend told me about him and I grabbed him up. Here's a pic:

cc5d7680.jpg
[/img]

He look's a lot like the female box turtle I found a few weeks ago, except that he's smaller. Almost identical shell design, though.

cb2dd727.jpg
[/img]
(Still the same turtle)

Decided to name him Neil, because I got him on the same day that Neil Armstrong passed away.

mchong9606

10 Year Member!
Great looking boxie and a nice way to remember America's most famous and greatest astronaut.

stillframeband

10 Year Member!
Arkansas
Good looking turtle! And, a very cool name, too. CPA Australia has a 4 part interview with Neil Armstrong that's really worth checking out. Let me know if you're interested and I'll try to find the link to it!

Mky2k

5 Year Member
Central New Jersey
stillframeband said:
Good looking turtle! And, a very cool name, too. CPA Australia has a 4 part interview with Neil Armstrong that's really worth checking out. Let me know if you're interested and I'll try to find the link to it!

Yeah, if you could, I'd love to see it!

stillframeband

10 Year Member!
Arkansas
Mky2k said:
stillframeband said:

Yeah, if you could, I'd love to see it!

Here you go, it's broken into 4 different 15min episodes:
http://thebottomline.cpaaustralia.com.au/

And if for some reason that doesn't work, here's where I found the link to it :) :
http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2012/08/neil-armstrongs-last-interview/

Really interesting things he mentions in it, like the temperature on the surface of the moon being higher than the boiling point of water...!
What an amazing thing to do in one's life...

Status
Not open for further replies.