My new baby Colin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasselhound

10 Year Member!
2012-07-06_09-24-24_703-1.jpg

Here's my new little buddy! Fresh out of his shipping box. This was about 2 weeks ago, so I need to get some better pictures. He hit the ground running, and has been very active since his arrival. Eating well, and settling in. He will eat in our presence now, and doesn't always seem to be motoring off. He has been spending his days eating and soaking up the sun! We are excited to have added him to our family!

AustinASU

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Pensacola, FL
Eweezyfosheezy said:
What a cute little baby!!! Enjoy these times that you can hold him because they wont be for long. :)

Bahaha no joke....unless your chuck norris

Hasselhound

10 Year Member!
Vincentdhr said:
He's so cute! Where did you purchase him from?

I bought him from Chris at Toucan Jungle - he was very professional and easy to deal with and shipping went without a hitch. Colin was very active right out of the box, got a short soak and then went straight outside for the day - he was eating dandylions and mixed greens that first day. He continues to have quite the appetite! LOL

ogmoses

10 Year Member!
Enjoy the fun times, he looks very nice!
i have one of his brothers also i got him from cris a few weeks ago.

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Palmdale CA
Hasselhound said:
2012-07-06_09-24-24_703-1.jpg

Here's my new little buddy! Fresh out of his shipping box. This was about 2 weeks ago, so I need to get some better pictures. He hit the ground running, and has been very active since his arrival. Eating well, and settling in. He will eat in our presence now, and doesn't always seem to be motoring off. He has been spending his days eating and soaking up the sun! We are excited to have added him to our family!

Wow! awsome! :tort:

Hasselhound

10 Year Member!
ogmoses said:
Enjoy the fun times, he looks very nice!
i have one of his brothers also i got him from cris a few weeks ago.
That's great!! Guess we're family now!!

Kenazfehu said:
What a cutie! I've never seen quite that expression before.
Yes, LOL, very expressive considering he has no eyebrows or lips.

DAV46

5 Year Member
You will enjoy raising him. Expensive but you get a very hardy species that is fun to raise.

Status
Not open for further replies.