my little one hit 100g today!

kaeline

Location (City and/or State)
california
Hi everyone, I wanted to introduce my sulcata named magic conch (spongebob reference) or concha for short :) sex is unknown but I typically say he for now. I got him at the beginning of december and he weighed a little less than 60g, but I weighed him today and he was 107g!! Here are some pictures: the first is from mid-december, the second is from a week ago, and the third is today after his soak. He likes to bury in the reptibark substrate which seemed to dye his head when I had it too damp, but I've adjusted since then and it seems to be fading with time. I'm so grateful to have found this forum when I did and have all the wonderful people here to thank for giving me the knowledge I needed. I'm excited to watch him continue to grow!

IMG-7638.jpgIMG-7849.jpgIMG-7885.jpg

IMG-7638.jpg IMG-7849.jpg IMG-7885.jpg

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Palm Bay Fl
Hi everyone, I wanted to introduce my sulcata named magic conch (spongebob reference) or concha for short :) sex is unknown but I typically say he for now. I got him at the beginning of december and he weighed a little less than 60g, but I weighed him today and he was 107g!! Here are some pictures: the first is from mid-december, the second is from a week ago, and the third is today after his soak. He likes to bury in the reptibark substrate which seemed to dye his head when I had it too damp, but I've adjusted since then and it seems to be fading with time. I'm so grateful to have found this forum when I did and have all the wonderful people here to thank for giving me the knowledge I needed. I'm excited to watch him continue to grow!

View attachment 315514 View attachment 315515 View attachment 315516
Great looking sully!