My Little Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnathanO

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Its a little blurry but i'll try to put up some better pics soon, but I just picked up this little guy today :)
It's my 1st Leopard, I'm pretty excited.

photo4pw.jpg

jobeanator

10 Year Member!
northern new york
gorgeous baby. defently make sure you do your reading on leopards. they can be challenging as babys!

JohnathanO

5 Year Member
Thanks everyone,

@ emysemys- Thanks for the link, I've done a ton of ready but that is a great thread.

I bought the little guy from a woman that said she had him for 6 months, his weight is 53g right now, I think it's a little low but he's active and eating (not lots, but a few bites here and there) hopefully I can get his weight up soon.

---btw, I know it's too early to tell if he's male or female but I like referring to him as a "he" instead of an "it"---

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
When I've had small ones like that that are "stalled" in the growth department, I crank up the hydration and start feeding Mazuri 2 or 3 times a week. For hydration I soak them once or twice a day, spray their food just before they eat it, and spray their shells several times a day. I've seen it work wonders.

JohnathanO

5 Year Member
Thanks Tom,

I've got lots of mazuri so I'll try that, and I've been spraying him quite often so i'll keep that up.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.