My Harlem Shake Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
CT
Hi all, if you have not seen the Harlem Shake video's on YouTube, look them up!!! They are hilarious!! They inspired me to make a video of my own with my family. Well, most of my family because my teenager refused to be in it. I hope you enjoy the ridiculousness and it inspires you to make your own video and post it in this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbF4_XURjg0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
CtTortoiseMom said:
Hi all, if you have not seen the Harlem Shake video's on YouTube, look them up!!! They are hilarious!! They inspired me to make a video of my own with my family. Well, most of my family because my teenager refused to be in it. I hope you enjoy the ridiculousness and it inspires you to make your own video and post it in this thread.

That was super cute and funny :)
I love the light saber.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Pretty funny, we were just watching these last night and the wife wants to make one where she works

KingTut

5 Year Member
CtTortoiseMom said:

I like the light saber! My daughter saw the "cup song" video (inspired by Pitch Perfect) and youtube and has been learning and doing it ever since for the past two weeks. It's pretty cool to see if you have any spare time. Of course, then you'll want to learn how to do it!

ThreeTs

5 Year Member
CtTortoiseMom said:

That was funny! Love the light saber! LOL

RedfootsRule

5 Year Member
Miami, Florida
Hold up.
It was hilarious, but really, where was Dagny? You could've had the best Harlem Shake ever!

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
RedfootsRule said:
Hold up.
It was hilarious, but really, where was Dagny? You could've had the best Harlem Shake ever!

It is so funny you said thst because I tried to dance with her but she was scared of the helmet!

RedfootsRule

5 Year Member
Miami, Florida
CtTortoiseMom said:
RedfootsRule said:
Hold up.

It is so funny you said thst because I tried to dance with her but she was scared of the helmet!

Haha, so its not just Pixie? What is it with dogs, they hate anything on your head...When I wear sunglasses and hats, the dogs don't know who I am.
My sister has a japanese chin that will bark endlessly when she's in the car and sees someone on a motorcycle. She stands there and growls and barks at those big helmets on their heads :).

Status
Not open for further replies.