My fur babies meeting my Shell Baby

Shorty

Location (City and/or State)
San Miguel CA
These are our two fur babies: Ms Kitty (Momma) and OJ (Orange Julious). Ms Kitty can't be bothered by a new baby in the house but OJ is just smitten and is very intrigued. They are meeting Petie for the first time

Attachments

• IMG_20190819_171513808.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20190819_162416460.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20190819_162102677.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 7

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Just be careful, one quick jab from ur cat to the tortoises eyes and it’s injured. That’s always thd problem, it never happened before, but then it does and it’s too late. Just best to keep them separated.

Shorty

San Miguel CA
Definitely!!! They have never been left in attended and never will be... But it's a great reminder to be diligent!!

Just be careful, one quick jab from ur cat to the tortoises eyes and it’s injured. That’s always thd problem, it never happened before, but then it does and it’s too late. Just best to keep them separated.

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
These are our two fur babies: Ms Kitty (Momma) and OJ (Orange Julious). Ms Kitty can't be bothered by a new baby in the house but OJ is just smitten and is very intrigued. They are meeting Petie for the first time
Mmm catnip

JLMDVM

Ohio
As an owner of many hot blooded horses- in my opinion, the tortoise doesn’t need to do anything other than exist to spook a horse into running, kicking or striking/ stomping it. That being said, I’m sure many wouldn’t be more than just curious about it and maybe follow it around for a while. The problem is, you never know what will happen, and with horses it happens fast and often painfully.