My First Radiated :)

KenS

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
New York
James, You have a pretty Radiated there. Best part is , it's only going to get better looking as it grows.
Coastal sure does produce outstanding radiateds!!

8james8

Alabama
Rad = Marion zoologic diet
Yellow = Mazuri diet

I mix in fresh greens like baby spinach, kale, and such. Ran out cactus but I would give them a little here and there.

I've offered a little piece of tomato and watermelon but more as a test. They nibbled and lost interest.

I follow the diets they were raised on by @zovick and @coastal @deadheadvet

Makes for smoother transitions and if you look at the pics of their animals, it works :)

8james8

Alabama
Well I have a few more animals due to be added in the coming months. Meaning I've completed my group until I have the animals sexed and see where the chips fall. I suspect out of the babies I have I am going to end up male heavy - which actually was my goal.

Obviously we will see once they reach the size and age to be sexed. Probably going to have it done at the end of March or April 18.

Pretty exciting milestone. I had a goal of 3 and I've more than doubled it. I won't post pictures of the new ones until I have them (meaning paid for) but I will give you a teaser.... they are grogous :)

Happy friday!

8james8

Alabama
The blue dot female (419 offspring) hit 100g today.

First triple digit weight for her.

8james8

Alabama
Thanks bud :) I'm really impressed how much they can differ even from the same lines.

I'm anxious to have them all at 100 grams so in have a better idea of their coloration and I'll be getting them sexed :)

8james8

Alabama
Thanks to @zovick for letting this gem go to round out my group.

She's much larger than I even anticipated.

It's late but I'll probably get some more pictures of the whole group together this week....once the weather agrees :)

Attachments