Location (City and/or State)
Canada
Beautiful tortoise and very striking colours
Enjoy your new addition!

emystiong

10 Year Member!
Borneo
Sorry to not state clearer everyone , that picture of my FIRST I . Forstenii is from about 10 years ago - they are seasoned breeder now with over 10 nest under their belt !!

Cheers

Yellow Turtle

5 Year Member
Indonesia
emystiong said:
Saw your tile and i have to reply with a picture of my first pair of I.forstenii

View attachment 40042

Cheers

Emystiong, I can't see the picture attached, but I saw your other hatchling pictures in another thread. They are beautiful.

GeoTerraTestudo said:
Whoa, cool!

They are! Thanks :D

Tortoise said:
Beautiful tortoise and very striking colours
Enjoy your new addition!

I do, although currently I'm also looking forward to keep some spotted turtles from your area. They are beautiful too :)

emystiong said:
Sorry to not state clearer everyone , that picture of my FIRST I . Forstenii is from about 10 years ago - they are seasoned breeder now with over 10 nest under their belt !!

Cheers

I wish to have some success in a few coming years as well :D

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Yellow Turtle- those guys are absolutly beautiful, needless to say I would love to own this species. I always hold back because I dont want to own to many different species like I have done in the past. Someday maybe

emystiong

10 Year Member!
Borneo
Picture of my first pair of frostenii from about 10 yrs ago !! Enjoy
View attachment 40125

Yellow turtle - Can you see now ?

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

Yellow Turtle

5 Year Member
Indonesia
bigred said:
Yellow Turtle- those guys are absolutly beautiful, needless to say I would love to own this species. I always hold back because I dont want to own to many different species like I have done in the past. Someday maybe

Yes bigred, you are correct, they're beauties.. And I also have always tried to avoid taking care of too many species at same time... Absolutely have limited time if I do that, can only say the temptation is just too much :p

emystiong said:
Picture of my first pair of frostenii from about 10 yrs ago !! Enjoy

Yellow turtle - Can you see now ?

Cheers

Yes, I finally see them. They are absolutely pretty, and quite similar in pattern with mines. How big were they when started producing babies for you?

emystiong

10 Year Member!
Borneo
Yellow Turtle said:
Yes, I finally see them. They are absolutely pretty, and quite similar in pattern with mines. How big were they when started producing babies for you?

Can't remember about 7 or 8" when first lay but about 9" when eggs become viable !!

Cheers

Yellow Turtle

5 Year Member
Indonesia
emystiong said:
Yellow Turtle said:

Can't remember about 7 or 8" when first lay but about 9" when eggs become viable !!

Cheers

I see, long way to go for me !

Status
Not open for further replies.