My dude won’t eat

LoutheRussian

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Cornelius Or
I mix it 50/50
When I do the 50/50 soak do I need to be sure the water stays warm like I would a normal soak? It’s easy to do that when I just empty it out and add more but I don’t want to have to do that after 15 min when the water gets cold. If it’s ok to just let him sit and cool down ok but if I need it warm the whole time what do you suggest I do?

Sa Ga

MN
When I do the 50/50 soak do I need to be sure the water stays warm like I would a normal soak? It’s easy to do that when I just empty it out and add more but I don’t want to have to do that after 15 min when the water gets cold. If it’s ok to just let him sit and cool down ok but if I need it warm the whole time what do you suggest I do?
Could u maybe put his soak dish on a heating pad (waterproof--i got one on Amazon, specifically for warming NOT frying pets)? That would keep the water consistently warm.

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
I just leave mine in his enclosure and stays warm just fine