My Baby 3 Toed From Patman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazybirds

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Pennsylvania
:DI wanted to show everyone my new 3 Toed Boxie I just got from Patman.
She is so hyper and bright eyed. First 1/2 hr home she ate 6 tiny meal worms and 2 little superworms. She is the size of a penny. I am so thrilled with this little girl I had to share! By the way his prices are awesome and shipping is cheap!(The enclosure in the background is not hers it belongs to my baby beardies.) She is in a kiddie pool right now with a basking spot, UVB lamp, moss,cypress, zoomed reptifogger, and hidey hut. I had to section it off right now since she is sooo small...she's easy to lose! I think she loves the moisty warm moss. She is just as fast as my red eared sliders! The tortoises kinda mosey along...for a little squirt she really gets around!

Thanks PATMAN!!

Attachments

• Baby Boxie & Dragons 007.JPG
    Baby Boxie & Dragons 007.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 73
  • Baby Boxie & Dragons 008.JPG
    Baby Boxie & Dragons 008.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 45

Crazybirds

5 Year Member
Pennsylvania
Thank You Terryo! She has been here less than a day and she is acting like this has been her home all along...not really phased by anything. If I bred them there's no way I could part with them!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
There is just something so special about babies and baby turtles and tortoises have even more of it. Such a cutie.

Crazybirds

5 Year Member
Pennsylvania
Jacqui said:
There is just something so special about babies and baby turtles and tortoises have even more of it. Such a cutie.

Thanks Much! I took some cute pics I wanted to share!Pickle & Dragons 030.JPGPickle & Dragons 031.JPGPickle & Dragons 033.JPGPickle & Dragons 025.JPGPickle & Dragons 003.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
Why does he have that ridge on his shell? I have never seen a baby boxie, but I want one or two. He is soooo cute.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
this is not a knock on people who sell their hatchlings just my personal view point, but if I had hatchlings I don't see how anyone could sell something so cute.

pfcforsure

5 Year Member
Mid Michigan
Hi Crazybird, I sent Patman an e-mail, but havn't heard anything from him, your little is baby is the cutiest little thing, do you know if it male or female? Do you know where Patman lives? Well I've gotta go eat supper, you are so kind !! Thank-you, Phyllis

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
pfcforsure said:
Hi Crazybird, I sent Patman an e-mail, but havn't heard anything from him, your little is baby is the cutiest little thing, do you know if it male or female? Do you know where Patman lives? Well I've gotta go eat supper, you are so kind !! Thank-you, Phyllis

Hi Phyllis: Welcome to the forum!! Try sending him a private message (PM) I'm sure he'll respond.

pfcforsure

5 Year Member
Mid Michigan
emysemys said:
pfcforsure said:

Hi Phyllis: Welcome to the forum!! Try sending him a private message (PM) I'm sure he'll respond.

Hi yvonne, thank-you very much, I was wondering what PM ment, your sister (Maggie) just told me that you might have a rescue, let me know please, thank-you again,Phyllis (pfcforsure)

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
That last photo is soooo cute of your new boxie. Congratulations. :D

Crazybirds

5 Year Member
Pennsylvania
Thanks So Much! Yeah you could PM him...it is holiday weekend may be harder to get a hold of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.