My aldabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Come in, as in your house? Or do you have a large barn you lock them in? How do they do when they are in for the winter? Do they seem depressed/unhappy at all, does their eating change. I wouldn't have thought they would go out in that low of temps. That's great. Thank you for your patience with all my questions.

mike1011

5 Year Member
lol my basement is one large tort pen, kinda of nice too. will get some pics on here, my wife loves it!!(just kinding, she doesnt) They actually do really well when inside, I find them to be creatures of habit and there are no variables inside as far as the weather(same temp and humidity all the time) they come out bask same time everyday, eat, go into there shelter, sleep, come back out in late afternoon for their snack., go to bed, before they know it they are back outside. They actually become alittle more friendly during that time too as they are waiting on you for everything they need(when outside they could care less if I was around)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I bet your wife loves it:D. I would love to see pics, practice your posting picture skills:p:D. No hurry,

Status
Not open for further replies.