my 90 gallon

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceeej31

5 Year Member
here are some pictures of my 90 gallon freshwater aquarium, it was originally set up to be a Rio Atabapo biotope but i have strayed from that a little bit.

Attachments

• Picture 125.jpg
    Picture 125.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 85
  • Picture 129.jpg
    Picture 129.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 61
  • pictures 033.jpg
    pictures 033.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 57

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Such a treat to see real severums instead of those half breed "parrotfish" abominations. Nice tank.

TKCARDANDCOIN

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Ohio
Really nice set-ups!I use to have a few tanks myself, including a 125 with a tiger shovelnose cat and a pair of oscars.It was alot of fun.

ceeej31

5 Year Member
thanks for the compliments!
how big was the shovelnose, tom?

TKCARDANDCOIN

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Ohio
My shovelnose was about 16 inches, give or take a few inches.It has been a while so i cant recall his exact size.He was pretty big though, I ended up giving him to an aquarium store called aquarium adventure and they kept him in the store in a huge display!He ate like a pig!

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
I remember fondly, tanks my dad used to have. Discus, Angel Fish and kissing gourmis.
they were huge and breeders... loved just sitting and watching..

ceeej31

5 Year Member
TKCARDANDCOIN said:
My shovelnose was about 16 inches, give or take a few inches.It has been a while so i cant recall his exact size.He was pretty big though, I ended up giving him to an aquarium store called aquarium adventure and they kept him in the store in a huge display!He ate like a pig!

yeah i used to have a marbled cat that ate like a pig, i guess catfish just love to eat:D

Laura said:
I remember fondly, tanks my dad used to have. Discus, Angel Fish and kissing gourmis.
they were huge and breeders... loved just sitting and watching..

I've always wanted to try discus, i almost got some for the 90 before going with the severum pair

Status
Not open for further replies.