Murphy's Mugshots

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Ga
We call that moms mini mart ?

What kind of canned cat food is best or does it matter? Want to introduce Chi Chi to it ?
This one is purina one. I don't think it matters. I don't feed it often only when I don't feel like spending 15 making a tortoise salad in the morning usually.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
I feed cat food to my box turtles just to add something different to their diet. But even tho I have had cats all my life, even had my Big Bubba as my co-driver in my big truck for a lotta years, even tho I know better; oh anyway, cat food stinks and I gag. I know it's stupid, but I hate wet cat food. If I accidentally get some on my hands oh geeze. So after the box turtles are done walking all thru and eaten and just having cat food all over them, I throw groups of them into the bath tub, so I wash them all off and put them away gaging , and then I have to clean the smelly cat food from the tub, more gaging. How do ya spell that word??? gagging?

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
How much does she weigh? Is she full grown and a normal weight?
Murphy weighs about 6lbs now and he's 4 years old. I think he's still got some more growing to do. Marge weighs about a 1000gs and she just turned two. So she definitely has some more growing to do.